SPLC Leadership Awards
Announcing the 2021 Sustainable Purchasing Leadership Awards winners!
SPLC recognizes and congratulates the following organizations for leading in procurement by accelerating the transition to a prosperous and sustainable future:
- Leadership Award for Overall Sustainable Purchasing Program: CBRE
- Leadership Award for a Special Sustainable Purchasing Initiative: Los Angeles Department of Water and Power
- Sustainable Purchasing Business Case Leadership Award: Maryland Green Purchasing Committee (State of Maryland)
- Leadership Award for Supplier Engagement: Microsoft
- Individual Leadership Award: Kristen N. Taddonio, IGSD
Outstanding Case Study Awards
Eleven additional organizations were honored with Outstanding Case Studies, recognizing as having documented successful and impactful sustainable purchasing efforts in detailed case studies that enable others to follow their lead.
- Apex Clean Energy
- Boston University
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART)
- Element Markets
- HP Inc.
- Los Angeles Department of Water and Power
- New York University
- Pacific Gas & Electric
- The ODP Corporation
This year’s winning case studies will soon be published in SPLC’s Case Study Library.
Interested in submitting for the 2022 SPLC Leadership Award?